Session 1 : What is Optimal Stress?
- Defining stress.
- Stress as a process.
- The BestStressZone.
- The Critical Links between Stress and OverWeight & Disease.
- Self-Assessment: your personal StressHealth Profile.
- It’s Personal!: Learn your personal triggers.
- Acute-Chronic-Daily Hassles-Life Events -Disaster.
- Working women and Stress.
- Stay at Home Mom’s and Stress.
Session 2: Dealing with Stress: Discovering your Personal Best Stress Zone.
- Planning with your 3 P’s: Priorities-Passions-Purpose.
- What are your Personal Rules & ‘Non-Negotiables’?
- The Big 3: Time-People-Money.
- Setting Goals.
Session 3: Changing how you Feel
- Emotions: Learning & Harnessing the power of your emotions.
- Guilt: Why and Why not.
- Relaxation: What – When -How.
- The PowerPause.
- What are you thinking?
- Making Choices.
- Getting rid of Automatic-Negative-Thoughts (ANTS).
- Specific Strategies for life in your BestStress Zone.
Session 4: Changing what you Do
- Knowing is not the same as Doing.
- Just “Let it go!” : Why and How
- Overload -Workaholism-Overcommitment.
- Stress & Personal Effectiveness.
- Identifying problematic situations.
- Life-Style Issues.
Session 5: Common Stress Traps for High Performing Women
- Less Stressful Parenting.
- Making time for Romance.
- Menopausal Madness.
- The Dangers of MultiTasking
Session 6: Putting It All Together
- Where to go from here.
- Mapping a Strategy.
- Integrating Recovery & Relaxation into every day.
- Next Steps
Tele-Seminars Conducted Quarterly, Contact Dr. Scott For More Information.